quarta-feira, 6 de julho de 2011

If you discover...

 What I feel for you, Life makes sense, You make me want to live, All you asked
would look at you, the moon, the sea and the stars, Change my plans so I can see youHow long does it no longer matters, You're my addiction, I assume I'll say more, Nothing would have value if not I had you by my side, That gives me all I need, With you I make the hell one paradise, With you I make the hell one paradise. If you told me who does not want to see me, My whole body trembles, The thought of losing you, But I do not discourage, Even if I go crazy, Madness would be greater accept to live without you .. ! How long does it no longer matters,You're my addiction, I assume I'll say more, Nothing would have value if I had you by my side, That gives me all I need, With you I make the hell one paradise, With you I make the hell one paradise ♥




By : Nathy Trashmmel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário